Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping with Carol and Nathan!





So what have we been doing this summer well 8/22 I brougt Ayden camping for the first time. He absolutely loved it. We went with Carol an Nate and had a blast with them. I loved that fact that Carol and I got in some good friend time. Ayden loved that fact that he got to run everywhere. They got to play games and Ayden got to spend time with his cousins even though now he has added some that aren't really his cousins but I think that he thought everyone was his family. It was just great. I am just so glad that I got to spend that time with Ayden.

1 comment:

Spalony Updates said...

We are glad that you came, we had a blast hanging out with you~ you'll have to do it next year too!! and Nate and I will sleep in your non leaking tent :)