Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eight!

Thanks, Meghan ;)

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

1. Hereos
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Ghost Whisper
4. One Tree Hill
5. Survivor
6. Big Brother
7. Biggest Loser
8. Cold Case

8 of my favorite restaurants are:

1. Speghetti Factory
2. Timber Lodge
3. Olive Garden
4. Outback
5. McDonalds-For the kids
6. Rose Garden
7. Acapulco
8. Old Chicago

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Got Up
2. Took a Shower
3. Went to Work
4. Made dinner
5. Gave Ayden a bath
6. Talk to Carrie most of the day
7. Got my work done
8. Snuggled with Ayden

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to the pumpkin patch
2. Halloween
3. Christmas
4. Black Friday
5. Sledding with Ayden this year
6. Dinner with the family
7. Katie's Wedding next year
8. Meeting the new arrival Lainey

8 things on my wish list:

1. New curtains
2. Get all caught up on winterizing
3. Shopping for Christmas
4. Hoping that the flu doesn't get us
5. To be more organized.
6. More time... there never seems to be enough
7. A not-so-long winter :)
8. Wish to meet Brandi

Now 8 people that I tag:

1. Brandi
2. Carol
3. Carrie
4. Nikki
5. Stephanie
6. Selena
7. Angela
8. Meghan

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh shut.... I came to check in with you and now I've been tagged. I miss you too....