Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What to write!

Christmas is upon us and I am so greatful that its almost over. We are spending out Christmas morning with the kids and I am so excited to see their faces as they open up presents from us and Santa Clause. I tend to some what over do it but I think that I am compensating for my own childhood. We never got much because my parents were poor. I really think that is why I want to give my kids so much. I know that there are other kids out there that would benfit from it too. I just want my kids to be happy and glad for the things that they do get. I have not heard from them the things that they wanted and didn't get. I think that they are generally happy for just the smallest things. In fact I bought myself an ice scrapper, living in Minnesota that is one thing you do need. So it was in the car when I picked up Ayden. He wanted to see what it was and I explained to him on how to use it.... He was so happy that I bought it that he shouted, "Mom I love my new gift"..... Silly boy!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful and safe Merry Christmas!

No comments: