Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time Goes By

I am amazed by the fact that I will have an 8 year old and a 4 year old. Where did the time go. I know that I came into Hanna's life when she was 3 years old. 5 years wow.... I am so proud of both of my kids. I am amazed by the things that they have taught me. My patience is so much better... still not a 100% but still :)

I am so honored that I have the chance to be in Hanna's life. That I love her father and that I think that she has a great mom. With Hanna I got the little girl that I always wanted. Someone to dress up and do girl things with.

Ayden is my life line. He is my mini-meee. We laugh the same, look so much alike. The crazy looks that we both do. We laugh at the same things. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh and there has been that time when he was born and he made me cry.
My baby is going to be 4 years old. Then he will be 5 year old and off to school he will go.

Wow Time Goes By!

No comments: