Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oldie but Goodie


This is an oldie but goodie.  Yes that is me holding the balloons.  We were at Cherokee Park.  We actually thought we were hikers when we went down by the falls.  L to R is Jake, Charlotte, Lynn (Me) Bottom Row Gerry and Theresa.

Plus a few others these were my best friends.  I didn't do anything without them.  I had to be in about 10th grade in this picture.  I think that my sister was taking the picture of us because I swear she was with too.  I have to say that we used to have the best times together.  I had learned so much from all of these people.  They might not be in my life now but still back then they were the best part of my life.  I have to Thank these people for sticking by my side when I probably needed them the most.

No comments: