Friday, January 18, 2008

Its been so long


So the other day on my Mommy site Brandi had made a comment of me having a blog...What she didn't know is that I have not used it since like August. I am going to try to make an honest effort to actually start blogging again.



So the kids are growing up right before my eyes. I can't believe that Hanna is going to be 7 in May and that Ayden will be 3 in July. So about 4.5 years ago I came into Hanna's life and never left. We have our moments but for the most part we get along. I think she just likes it when I take her to my card nights with the girls.... I mean who is going to pass up pop, cookies and all kinds of other junk food. It is good for her to just get out with me once in a while. Away from her brother that likes to bother her... She thinks that if we had a little girl instead that it would be different. Little does she know that it probably would have been worse.

So this weekend we are going to Kevin's sisters house in Rochester. Its about and hour and a half drive from our house. It feels like its been so long since we went somewhere. The kids love to see their Auntie Naa... So that is good. Kevin and I am going to actually get out and do something while at Renee's house. Maybe go to dinner or something. I know that it is much needed. Its been so long since we have just done something together without kids.

So what else is going on . Well this morning Ayden was mad at us because he had to go to daycare and we had to go to work. He wanted us all to stay home today. Sorry buddy... Tomorrow we will sleep in and all of that.

As for Kevin and I we are just doing wonderfully. We have been talking about doing some projects as soon as it get warmer out. Kevin wants to build storage in the garage. Then paint the laundry room floor, paint and carpet the downstairs room and put the computer down there. Then we have to paint the livingroom and think about getting new carpet... So a lot of things that have to be done and then will sooner or later. Other then that I think that we are all good.

No comments: