Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend Events

Our weekend was really really good. We drove the hour down to Kevin's sisters house in Rochester. It was so nice but oh so cold. We got there about 11am. The kids were so excited to see Auntie Renee. We just chilled and relaxed. Ayden had a mishap with the treadmill. Didn't know that he knew how to put the card in and turn it on..... just so happens that he does..... and boy did he fly. He cried a little and had a scrap under his arm but I don't know that he will be trying that again. In the midst of him flying Auntie Renee was trying to save him and ended up slipping on her wood floors... never made it to Ayden...LOL I wish that I would have taken some pictures but I really haven't lately. I don't know why. Kevin and I left the kids with Auntie and went to dinner. It was so nice to eat dinner in peace but then I missed the kids too. We are going to try to go down there more often then we have been. I would like the kids to know all of their Aunts and Uncles....very well.

The rest of the weekend was a blur..... Not to much else going on.

No comments: