Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy

Can you ever say that you are truely happy with where your life has landed you? I think I can. I think back to when I was younger (early 20's) and I don't think that I can say that I was really all that happy. I mean don't get me wrong it wasn't all bad. There were just things that I could have done differently and maybe growing a back bone would have helped. I guess I then think that if I wasn't that person I would not be the person that I am today. Before Kevin I was married. We dated for 5 years, married for 5 years and we have been divorced for 5 years. We started dating at 19-20 and we were so young. I think that I had to meet Jason so I could end up where I am today. Jason is a great guy and I am so happy to have had him in my life. He is happily married. I wish both of them the best in the years to come. Things with Jason and I were so different. We had good times and bad times. We didn't make it but I just don't think that it was suppose to be. Our marriage was just a holding place that would end and move us on the right direction...mine to Kevin and Jason's to his wife. We are very happy with how our lives have turned out...... Now in my life I am truely VERY Happy!!!!!!!! Thank you to all that has been apart of my life and saw me through the good times, bad times and all times.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yay!!! LOVE that you are updating your blog!!!!! Great pic's of Ayden too!

And I finally figured out how to add ya to my favorites! LOL!