Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kevin's Big V!!!!!!!

So next month Kevin is going to go in for the big V.... we are not going to have anymore kids. I think about this and I am kind of sad. I know that its in the best interest of the 2 kiddos that we do have but still. Just knowing that there is not going to be another opportunity is kind of making me have that "baby urge" I always thought that I would at least have 3 kids. Hanna might not be my "daughter" but she is. After Ayden was born I thought that we would have one more and then that would be it. I would just get my tubes tied and but done with it that way. Now for the funny part Kevin is saying that he is not going to touch me until the Dr says that he is all clear. We have known people that have had the "V" done and ooooppps Wify is preggos.... Kevin loves his kids but does not want to have anymore. Ayden is at a great age now and starting that over would be weird. So on that note I wonder how long he can long out for :)
Thanks for listening

No comments: