Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crazy Silly Kid




So Ayden has this smile that I just can not get enough of... I think that its so funny everytime he does it. Believe me he does it all the time. I can't wait to get the kids pictures done again.

I am really trying to be good and do this blog as much as possible.
Ayden's new word is "Ebber" meaning in Ayden's language "Ever" he is forever yelling it to get his point across. I love it and will say it back to him and then try to correct him. I don't want him to make his own language and then get used to saying the wrong word. He is talking and you can understand him more and more.

Oh yeah as you can see in the pictures he does not have shoes on but they are around there somewhere.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

His smile is contagious and I love the new "doo!"