Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday

I am so happy that its Friday today. Its kind of weird because I am sitting and helping out the old area that I used to work for. I am at the front desk and now everyone can see me and when they walk in I am the first person that they see. I know in the past I loved this but now I think that I got so used to working at my own little desk and my god the quiet of it all. Its so loud and noisy here...LOL I am sure that for this day I will survive. My old area went to a all staff meeting so I was called in because I know the information that they use....yaaa me!!! I am glad that I could be of service...

So as I said its Friday and I can't wait for this day to be over. I can't wait to go home. I can't wait to pick Ayden up at daycare. I am not feeling up to par today... sore throat and stuff.... and my dones ache...YUCK!!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend

1 comment:

Ashton said...

I love your blog!!!Our family is WILD to!! lol