Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cousins





Ayden loves his cousins so much. I think that there are times when he would rather be there... they live on 5 acres in the county and mom doesn't have to watch him so closely...LOL The other night they came over and every time they come over or we go there I can't believe how much they have grown.... I remember and came running after every birth. For Hannah I was there in the room, Livvy and Sophie I drove up from Milwaukee after Carrie told me that they were here. Ethan I actually got to watch Carrie's kids.....They were my kids too in my eyes.... I didn't have Ayden until ethan was about a year old... So Carrie's kids were always my kids and I spoiled them rotten and I loved it.

Here they are all grown up.... well Ayden (almost 3) Livvy (almost 7) Sophie (5) Ethan (4) (Yeah I know my sister was one busy girl)

1 comment:

Spalony Updates said...

They were cute to watch at the going away party yesterday for Val & Brian.