Friday, May 23, 2008

Perfect!

So I was laying down with Ayden the other night. This is something that has became a bad habit but as much at I say that I hate doing it and that Ayden has to become a big boy sooner then later I really do love it too. Anyways I was laying there and Ayden was next to me and he looks at me and says "Mommy I want to play Hockey" I have to think about where that came from. We were not talking about hockey or anything even similar to that. Then he smiled and said "I love you" He is just perfect I thought to myself as his eyes slowly began to close. He has been fighting sleep lately. It is not something that he really enjoys now that the weather is getting nicer. Ayden is the type of little boy that every other mom hopes that she does not get :) He is wild, full of life, always on the move. There is never a dull moment with him. He is stubborn (takes after both parents there), opinionated, have the Mulligan laugh, and a normal 2 (going on 3)year old and in the eyes of this mother he is simply perfect.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to raise such a wonderful little guy.

No comments: