Friday, July 10, 2009

A few words

I know I have been slacking I think because I want to write about more then just the family. Its always been my dream to write a book one day. I have so many stories and things that I just dream up but I can't ever get them to sound nor look good on paper. I think for me that is just so frustrating. I would love to write a children's book something that Ayden can read and then read to his kids.

We live in the country now. I am so loving it. I wonder if that is where I should have always been. I don't really think of myself as a city girl. I love the slowness. Waking up in the morning to the birds chirps and the well running. Oh don't forget that accidental oops to the thermostat.... I think that kids turned the heat up to 80. I want to sit back tonight and drink a beer on the deck and watch the boats go by. That is how I think that life should be. I know that my kids love it.

Life around our house is getting easier. As the days go by I get more and more boxes put away. I just can't wait until my house feels like my house. It kind of still feels like someone elses.

I guess I should get back to work and try to finish out this day.
Thanks for reading

No comments: