Thursday, October 1, 2009

GIRLZ WEEKEND- Breezy Point 2009


In July us girls got together for our annual GIRLZ WEEKEND. You just have to love those weekends where you don't have to worry and you can drink, have fun and SHOP!!!

This year we went to Breezy Point and I have to say there was a lot of shops. Good food and Lots of Drinking. Like most old people we stayed in on Friday. We all sat around and played cards and had some drinks. It was fun. Then Saturday we shopped for most of the day. Then that night Kim did most of our hairs so we would look HOT. Then we tore up the town. OK we went to the resort bar where Elvis was in the house and then another band played after that. It was so much fun. We drank and drank and drank. Seriously I can't remember the last time I drank that much and still felt good.

I just have to say that for as much fun I had with the girls it was nice to come home to my boys!

No comments: